Tayler

Games for TLR Events

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone :)

Recently the events staff have started working on trying to find some games which the whole of TLR can play together in order to hold an event just to have some fun with them and give everyone more of a chance to be able to play with people they wouldn't usually play with. With that in mind I have created a basic list of games that we think could potentially do this (have also included what genre they are). If everyone could please let me know which ones they like/don't like or any other games you think would work well.

Free To Play:

TF2 - FPS

Block n Load - FPS/Sandbox

Star Trek Online - MMORPG

Planetside 2 - FPS

Black Squad - FPS (Llike squad)

Dirty Bomb - FPS

Animation Showdown - Card Game

Bloons TD Battle - Strategy Tower Defence

MOBAs

Hearthstone - Card Game

Roblox - Various

Yugioh Duel-Links - Card Game

World of Tanks/Warships/Planes - MMO/Action

Robocraft - Third Person Vehicle

Non F2P:

Civ - 4X Strategy

GTA - Action/Adventure

Minecraft - Open World Sandbox

CoD - FPS

Terraria - Open World Sandbox

Left 4 Dead - FPS

Edited by Tayler
  • Like 2

If there is interest: I am 100% up for organizing a noob-night in Planetside 2! I will provide basic knowledge on classes available & will make sure we have fast transport between fights so that all you need to do is aim and shoot. The game provides great organized squad play possibilities. With fireteams inside squads, and squads inside platoons, all with leaders and waypoints, super user friendly.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jim. said:

If there is interest: I am 100% up for organizing a noob-night in Planetside 2! I will provide basic knowledge on classes available & will make sure we have fast transport between fights so that all you need to do is aim and shoot. The game provides great organized squad play possibilities. With fireteams inside squads, and squads inside platoons, all with leaders and waypoints, super user friendly.

Sounds cool mate.

• Like 1

Morris and pigeon won't like that, Falldown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A planet side night would be fun if we can get a group of 5/20 for it. I know he basics of the game and loved it a while back.

Was thinking a big Hearts of Iron game could be fun if people are up for it