Mister Skippy

Arma 3 Event Tuesday 13/2/18 19:30 GMT

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,
@/pol/ will be hosting an arma 3 zeus event on Tuesday the 13th ,the theme and mission will be decided on the day and will not require the DLC's such as apex to play, if you guys are going to attend the event, please leave a comment down below so we can make sure we have enough members for it. Our lovely james will create a server so we don't want that to go in vain.

Everyone is welcome including non-TLR members, bring you friends and hop in this Tuesday on 19:30 !

Edited by Mister Skippy

29 minutes ago, Vassili Artemchenko said:

What are the potential themes/missions?  Are they decided by the participants? How many participants? No DLC required but any mods?

Will most likley be a attacking mission where you attack several small bases, and receive rewards (equipment or vehicles) and then move onto one large final assult , another option would be defending a base from waves of enemies all depends on player count and what people want on the night I'm open to ideas and depending on player count we could have 1 or 2 players on opfor team, who would  mix it up a bit

no mods require although I will be using the ares mod which gives me more options in zeus but you don't need to download it, you don't need the DLC's to play the mission

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, [TLR] Watson said:

I'll be there. @/pol/ But, I would like to know what sort of structure the mission will have.

I will decide on the day taking into account people's opinions, I will try to develop a story line behind what is happening to make it more fluid and not just moving from objective to objective , after completing objectives I will reward players with vehicles and gear, along with main objectives I could put in some small ones ( for example being ambushed by bandits while in a convoy to the next part of the mission)

1 hour ago, humve.e said:

I've never played a Zeus event, but I'm in.

It's just like a normal coop mission but I will be controlling all the AI as the mission is live